CLOSED -GIVEAWAY! 150 Followers20.3.12
The time has come for my first giveaway! Everything arrived that I'd ordered and I'm really pleased with what I've managed to get my hands on. These are some of my favourite products and I'm excited for one of you to try these bits out for yourself, for free!
I know it's not the worlds most extravagant giveaway, I'm on a very tight student budget. But I wanted to do something to thank all of you for following me. Hitting 150 followers last week was brilliant - it's amazing to think you guys actually like my blog enough to follow it, so thank you so much! I thought I'd just give a short explanation for selecting each of these products and some close up pictures, just to show that they are absolutely brand new!
No 7 Eyelash Curlers
Eyelash curlers are one of the most essential items in my everyday makeup routine. I have the Primark ones, but I thought I'd spend more than £1 on a giveaway item! These were about £7.25, so hopefully they're pretty decent! They come with 2 spare pads so the cushioned part of the curlers can be replaced.
Cath Kidston Wild Rose Hand Cream (30ml)
I have 2 more of these in other scents and I absolutely love them. The formula contains no parabens and no sulphates, so it's a lot more skin friendly making it more gentle on the skin. The cream is really hydrating so even a small tube like this lasts quite long time.
Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick in Nude Blush
I absolutely love the Moisture Extreme formula. It barely feels like you're wearing lipstick. It provides surprisingly impressive pigmentation and hydration at the same time, making it perfect for everyday wear. I haven't tried this shade myself, but this shade seems like it would suit most skin colours and appeal to most people.
Gogo Philip Vintage Bijoux Gold Heart Charm Necklace
I've been on the hunt for a necklace just like this for ages now. I came across this one last week and ordered two - one for myself and one for this giveaway - from ASOS. If you've followed me for a while you make have noticed that I love simple jewellery, so that it can match any outfit. I think this necklace represents that perfectly. I have photographed it in it's packaging, as it will be sent out to the winner, alongside my own version of the necklace so you can see it in all it's glory.
*PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE ENTERING!*
1. I apologise to anyone who doesn't live in the UK, but this giveaway is only be open to UK residents. I can't afford international shipping at the moment - so future giveaways may be open to international entries when I have the funds!
2. You MUST follow me via GFC. (To prevent any confusion, this is simply done by clicking the 'Follow' button on the navbar at the top of my blog or by finding the 'Follow' button on the sidebar of my blog, where it shows my followers.)
3. You MUST comment on this post with your email and include the name / link of my post you've enjoyed most and why. Feel free to leave your blog links. I love to look at everyone else's blogs!
OPTIONAL EXTRA ENTRIES: (Continue reading if you want to gain up to 6 more entries!)
+1 entry if...
- you follow me via Hellocotton (please leave your Hellocotton link in your comment so I can check so I can check!)
- you follow me via Twitter (please leave your twitter name with your comment)
+2 entries if...
- you link to this post in a blog post of your own (please include the link to this post in your comment)
- you tweet a link to this giveaway (please tag me in this tweet (@robynakabob) so I can see you've done this and also state in your comment below that you have done this!) eg. "I've just entered @robynakabob 's blog GIVEAWAY here http://bit.ly/GBCAH6"
SELECTION OF THE WINNER:
- The giveaway will end on the 20th April at 12 noon.
- The winner will be selected using random.org.
- The winner will be emailed by 24th April - so PLEASE check your spam mail, just in case!
- If the winner doesn't reply to me within 3 days of me sending this email with their UK address I will select another winner.
- Any entries from people who have no UK address, do not follow me via GFC or leave their email address will not be counted!
Thank you for entering and good luck!